Liebster Award

Friday, September 23, 2016

I was nominated by Alex from iBeauty123 and Nira from ItsNira for the Liebster Award! You should definitely check out their blogs, because they are so amazing. Thanks so much for the nomination guys! If you didn't already know, the Liebster Award is an award given to small bloggers by other bloggers. 


Rules

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions from your nominator. (Since I was nominated by 2 people, I have 22 questions!)
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask them 11 questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them.

Facts About Me

1. I have 5 pets: 2 dogs, 2 cats and a guinea pig.
2. My favorite ice cream flavors are salted caramel and mint chocolate chip.
3. I am currently a junior in high school and I'm also part of the IB program.
4. I play recreational soccer and church basketball with my friends.
5. I also do yoga about once a week.
6. I love watching YouTube and Netflix.
7. I have traveled to China, Mexico, France, Italy, Spain and England.
8. I love makeup and fashion!
9. I am an officer of DECA and I also have a human trafficking awareness club at my school.
10. I love reading books about dystopian societies.
11. I live in North Carolina.

Questions From Alex

Q1. What is one thing you would save in a fire? 
A1. I would save my pets!

Q2. If you were stranded on a deserted island with only three items of your choice, how would you stay alive?
A2. I would bring food, water and a book. I probably wouldn't stay alive with only these things because I would eventually die of boredom and isolation!!!

Q3. Favourite book/film?
A3. My favorite books are Gone with the Wind, Harry Potter, and Pride and Prejudice. I can't pick just one film but I really enjoy Bridget Jones' Diary.

Q4. Are you a jewelry person?
A4. Yes and no. I think jewelry really adds to an outfit but I sometimes forget to wear it.

Q5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
A5. I would go to the Amalfi Coast in Italy.

Q6. Favourite animal?
A6. Dogs

Q7. What are your hobbies?
A7. I really enjoy blogging, yoga, watching YouTube videos, and being a part of clubs at school.

Q8. Do you like school? Why/Why not?
A8. I do like school, except for the fact that I have to wake up at 5:45 every morning. I like seeing all my friends and learning really interesting things.

Q9. One food you couldn't live without?
A9. Pasta and rice.

Q10. Who inspires you?
A10. Emma Watson.

Q11. Why did you start a blog?
A11. I had watched a bunch of bloggers' videos on YouTube and really got inspired by them to start my own blog. Blogging is a great way to get creative and share information.

Questions From Nira

Q1. What is your favourite quote?
A2. "And so, she decided to start living the life she imagined"

Q2. What is your favourite thing about your blog?
A2. The layout and color scheme

Q3. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
A3. I would want to be able to fly so that I could go anywhere I wanted around the world super fast!

Q4. Who is your favourite disney princess?
A4. Ariel because I love swimming.

Q5. Who is your favourite youtuber?
A5. I have so many... Zoella, Danielle Carolan and Sarahbelle93x

Q6. What is your favourite subject in school?
A6. Math and Science (specifically Physics and Chemistry)

Q7. What is your favourite word and why, if you have a reason?
A7. I don't have a favorite but I like the word "loquacious" because it rolls of the tongue nicely

Q8. If you could buy any 3 things in the world what would they be and why?
A8. A mint blue VW beetle, a Chanel flap bag and a pool.

Q9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever done/said?
A9. I pronounce a lot of words wrong (ex: debris, Monaco, misshapen)

Q10. If you were the president or queen what would you do to make the world a better place?
A10. I would change the justice system and try to decrease the gap between the rich and the poor.

Q11. What is your favourite book?
A11. Gone with the Wind, Harry Potter, and Pride and Prejudice

Nominations


My Questions

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. Who is your favorite YouTuber?
3. What is your favorite show on Netflix?
4. Where is your favorite place that you have traveled to?
5. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
6. What are your favorite stores to shop at for clothes?
7. What are your top 5 makeup products?
8. Do you enjoy school? Why or why not?
9. Where do you see yourself in 15 years?
10. What is something that no one knows about you?
11. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about blogging?

Thanks for reading :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Thea!
    Thank you so much for your nomination! I am a bit behind on my blogposts though, but I will try to write it as soon as possible!

    xo Laxmi

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images