My Everyday Winter Makeup Routine

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Hey everyone! Today I am going to be sharing my Winter makeup routine. I've been using a bunch of new makeup products lately and wanted to share them with you. 

First off I like to prime my face using the Benefit POREfessional primer. I really like this product because it smooths out your face and makes your face makeup apply better and look nicer. Next, I apply my Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation in the shade 305 with a damp sponge from Swissco. I recently purchased this foundation from Ulta because it was on sale for like $3! It feels extremely lightweight on the skin and is great for oily skin. I apply my Rimmel Match Perfection concealer in the shade 335. This concealer is a shade lighter than my skin and I like to highlight the bridge of my nose, my forehead and my under eye area. I set all of this with my Laura Mercier Loose Setting powder in translucent. I have been using this same powder for over 3 years now and the container is still not empty! I dust this all over my face with my big fluffy brush from Sonia Kashuk

I like to bronze my face with the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer in medium/deep. I like to use this Real Techniques brush to bronze my face and lightly contour. I also just picked up this Carli Bybel palette from Ulta and fell in love with it! It's perfect for eyeshadow or highlighter. I've been using the Sonia Kashuk Blusher brush to mix the first three highlighter shades at the bottom of this palette. I dust these shades on the tops of my cheekbones to give a nice glowy look. 

For eyebrows, I use the Skone Brow Wand in chocolate to first brush them out. Then I use the other side of the wand and very lightly outline the outer half of my brows and fill them in. I like to make them look more natural by also using this eyeliner/brow brush from Essence to apply this Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in the shade Blonde to my eyebrows. I fill in the inner part of my brows with this, so that my eyebrows don't look super harsh. I set this all in place with the Maybelline brow gel in transparent.

I use the eye brushes in this set by Sonia Kashuk to apply the Morphe 35T palette(currently sold out) to my eyes. I like using the light brown shades as transition colors, the dark brown/purple shades as outer corner colors and the gold shades as all over the lid colors concentrating in the middle of the lid. I also pop some of the highlighter from the Carli Bybel palette in the inner corner of my eyes to make them look brighter and more awake.

I like to add this Essence black eyeliner to my tightline and my waterline. Sometimes I skip this step, but if I am feeling like a more dramatic look I will add liquid eyeliner to my eyes. On the day that I took the pictures below, I also decided to add some false lashes by Ardell. I use this Ardell kit to apply the lashes. It's a great false eyelash starter kit because it comes with glue, tweezers and two pairs of lashes!

After I apply the lashes, I curl them with this eyelash curler I got from Target. This eyelash curler does a great job of lifting your eyelashes and make them stay curled for the entire day! I like to curl the fake eyelashes with my real lashes so that they stay together and don't look separate. Then I apply some of The Balm mascara which is a great mascara for separating your lashes.  

Lastly, I apply some Hanalei lip treatment to my lips, which adds a lot of moisture to them!

Here are some pictures of the makeup look!

P R O D U C T S  M E N T I O N E D
Maybelline brow gel (transparent)
Morphe 35T palette (sold out)
Aurora liquid eyeliner (blackberry)

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed the post :)

Thea
xx





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images