Forever 21 Memorial Weekend Sale ♡

Saturday, May 28, 2016

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

Hey everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend so far! I had a teacher work day on Friday so I get to have a 4 day weekend. Forever 21 is having a Memorial Weekend sale of an extra 30% off sale items with the code EXTRA 30. They already have a summer sale going on now with discounts up to 75% off. I also got  an email from them for free shipping with no minimum with the code VIPFS through May 28, 2016. Make sure to hurry and buy some cute summery clothes! I picked out a few of my favorite sale items from Forever 21 that are all under $20! Hope you all have a great weekend 


Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are mine :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images