Would You Rather Beauty TAG ♡

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hey everyone! I have decided to do the Would You Rather Beauty TAG. I researched some questions online and found a few different sets of questions. I combined two sets of questions that I found from tagsforeverybody.blogspot.com and frmheadtotoe.com. I am excited to answer these questions and do this tag for you guys! Let's just get started :)


Questions and Answers

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I would definitely rather lose all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses. I don't tend to wear eyeshadows on a daily basis. I can't live without my mascara, because I think it adds so much to my face. It really makes my eyes pop more and adds definition and dimension. Mascara opens up my eyes which are normally on the smaller side. Eyeliner also makes my eyes pop more and draws attention to them. I don't wear lipsticks and lipglosses very often but I am starting to wear them a bit more. 

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I would rather chop off all my hair than never be able to cut it again. My hair grows pretty fast and if I never cut it, it would grow to the ground. I love having long hair, but when it's too long it gets super gross and nasty. It also would get pretty tangly and dried out. If I were to chop off all my hair, I could always get a wig made out of human hair so it looks real.Then I could get my hair to be my desired length at that moment.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I would rather have a coral cheek. I find that since I have tanner skin, coral makes my skin pop. I also think that coral looks better on warmer skin undertones and pink looks better on cooler skin undertones. Check the veins on your wrist to see what kind of undertones you have. Blue veins usually mean cool undertones and green veins mean warm undertones. Bluish-green undertones then mean neutral undertones. 

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

This is a real tough one. I think my answer would have to be clothes. You can usually find great makeup at the drugstore for pretty inexpensive. You can't always find good quality clothes at a cheap price. I probably spend less money on makeup than on clothes, so I think it would be worth it to use the money on clothes. 

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eyeliner as lipstick! It's easier and looks the most normal. You can find pink and nude creamy eyeliners that can act just like lipliners! You can put the eyeliner in warm water for a few minutes to make it creamier and softer, so the product will glide right onto your lips.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora of course! Sephora offers a wide range of brands and products. I've actually never tried a makeup product from MAC. If anyone has any suggestions for what my first MAC purchases should be, then leave a comment down below!

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

I don't wear eyeshadow or lipstick very often. When I do wear eyeshadow, I use more than one color. I tend to stick to a nude pink lip color every time I wear lipstick or lipgloss, so I would rather wear one lip color for the rest of my life. 

8.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

I would give up my fave lip product because I couldn't live without my fave eye product... aka mascara!!

9.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

I'm not a huge fan of my hair in either of these styles but I'd have to say ponytail. Since I have pretty thick long hair, my head starts to hurt when it's all on top of my head in a bun. 

10.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Never use lipgloss. I'm not a huge fan of when my nails aren't painted. I feel like my life is more together when my nails are done and aren't chipped.

11.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

I would rather have none at all because I think sharpie-ing in eyebrows would add more attention to my brow-less face.

12.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Without nail polish. I love wearing makeup and doing it every day. I think it can change my your whole look. Nail polish is less noticeable.

13.) Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

Messy hair and nice makeup because messy hair can look effortless and cute. Sometimes people spend hours making celebrities' hair look super messy. 

16.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

Me without brows would not be a pretty picture. My natural eyelashes are already so short that it doesn't look like I really have any. I would want my eyelashes to fall out because I could always get eyelash extensions. Drawn in eyebrows doesn't look as great as lash extensions in my opinion. 

18.) Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

Lipgloss/lipliner look because that look is always in style.

19.) Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Overdone blush because I think that would be the easiest to fix with your hands. I would probably just try to wipe some off with my hands, whereas I wouldn't really be able to rub off my foundation.

21.) Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

Weird tan lines that can't be covered. There's really not much that can be done about them, and I don't find them too embarrassing.

22.) Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

Bad haircut. I would probably just wear a hat all the time or always wear my hair in a ponytail.

24.) Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

Makeup brushes because you can always use your hands. You could also use a makeup sponge like the Beauty Blender, which does wonders for your makeup.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images