Gamiss Lookbook and Review

Friday, October 21, 2016

Hey everyone! Today I am going to be doing a clothing review of clothes I received from a website called Gamiss. Gamiss contacted me at the end of August and was kind enough to send me some clothes to review! 



In these pictures I am wearing a taupe colored sweater. It is super soft and comfortable! I got a size large because the reviews of this website said that their clothes ran pretty small. The large fits perfectly and I like that  can roll up the sleeves. It retails for only $11.18 which is such a good deal! I decided to pair the v-neck sweater with a bralette from Urban Outfitters,  black jeans from Macy's and maroon boots from Forever 21. I think this is such a great look for the Fall because it incorporates darker colors and will keep you warm! You can purchase this sweater here- http://www.gamiss.com/sweaters-cardigans-5/product16610/?lkid=1254


I also received this really pretty turquoise bracelet. Even thought it isn't really a Fall piece, I think I will still wear it a lot in the Spring and Summer! I love turquoise and I also think accessories with stones and gems look great for a classy but fun look. This bracelet only costs $2.73 which is so cheap! You can also bend the bracelet a little bit to make it fit to your wrist. Here is a link to purchase this bracelet- http://www.gamiss.com/bracelets-162/product92664/?lkid=1254

The last thing I received were these black shorts, which unfortunately did not fit me. I got a size medium after reading the size charts and reviews. My normal size in bottoms is 4/6, and these fit like a 00/0/2. I wish these fit me though, because they are soo cute and I've ben looking for black ripped shorts for a long time! These retail for $9.95 and you can click this link to buy them (just make sure to size up!) - http://www.gamiss.com/shorts-11150/product133385/?lkid=1254

Overall I am very happy with the sweater and bracelet that I received (I wish the shorts fit)! I would definitely go up at least one size when purchasing clothing from this website! Also, the clothes took over a month to ship and the tracking information did not work for me. If you would like your clothes sooner, I would pay extra for the expedited shipping. 

Thanks so much for reading! If you have any questions or comments, leave them below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images