4.15.16//Sweet 16 ♡

Monday, April 18, 2016

Friday was my 16th birthday! I can't remember the last time my birthday fell on a Friday, and it was nice to not have to worry about school work and waking up early the next morning. I had a fun and easy school day, and then got ready for my birthday party! My mom and I picked up cupcakes from Polka Dot Bakery (we took their last supply) and got a balloon and candles. I met up some of my friends at a pizza and pasta restaurant called Luisa's Brick Oven ♡


Here is a picture of my friend and I at Luisa's. I am wearing my birthday princess crown! Here are some other pictures of my friends and I! 


Shirt- Forever21
Sweater- Nordstrom BP
Necklace- Lucky Brand
Jeans- H&M
Shoes- J.Crew

Moisturizer- Andalou Naturals
Eyebrow Pencil- Anastasia Beverly Hills
Eyebrow Gel- Maybelline
Eyeliner- Essence
Mascara- Benefit
Mascara- Avon
Lip Pencil- NARS
Bronzer- Bobbi Brown

I had a great birthday and party, and I am so excited for what 16 has to bring. I'm getting my license in May... hopefully! Hope you all had a great weekend! 

Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are mine :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images