4.16.16//Fun Exploring + Update ♡

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

On this day I went driving around downtown and NoDa with my friend. We went to Amélie's French Bakery in NoDa, and then went to Target and drove around! We had a lot of fun, and there are pictures below♡






 I am also going to be in Nashville, Tennessee from April 22-27 for the International Career Development Conference (ICDC) for DECA, which is a marketing and business club that I am a member of. I placed at States and get to go to Internationals! We are going to be doing a bunch of fun things while we are there, such as ziplining and going to concerts. The only downside is missing 4 days, which means 16 classes of makeup work! 

Thanks for reading! 

Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and pictures are mine :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images