2 Gossip Girl Inspired Outfits From Serena & Blair (Lunch Date Edition) ♡

Thursday, July 07, 2016


*Picture used from https://www.styl.sh/articles/838-blair-waldorf-serena-van-der-woodsen-s-best-summer-outfits

Hey elites! It's Thea here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite (or into the boring life of a high school blogger). There's been another spotting of S and B (otherwise known as Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf) out and about. As you can see in this picture, they are happily coming out of their favorite little lunch spot in Manhattan, looking as carefree as ever... they won't be after I'm through with them (letting their secrets out of course). They thought they could get a break from me over the Summer now that schools out- think again!

So many of you enjoyed my last post about these two beauty queens, so I thought I would let you in on a few more secrets on how to steal their outfits on a budget you can afford! Keep reading to learn how you can steal their style! Sorry S and B, more secrets are out in the open. 

Serena's Outfit
serena outfit 2
Shirt / skirt / necklace / shoes / bag / bobby pins

Did Serena and Blair coordinate their outfits, because they both look perfect for this summer! They both have pops of green in their outfits- I'm definitely looking green with envy at them! I love Serena's comfortable and simple look, as she pairs a green short skirt with a tank. I also am obsessed with her hairstyle. It's actually quite easy- just put your hair in a ponytail, leaving out a section of hair. Then take the section you left out, wrap it around the ponytail and bobby pin it in place. It's as easy as that!

Blair's Outfit
blair outfit 2
Headband / necklace / dress / bracelet / bag / shoes / belt / ring

Blair (as usual) looks very feminine, classy and sophisticated in her floral dress. I love how she added the headband to add a fun vibe to her look. She's also carrying a woven straw handbag that looks like a picnic basket if you ask me. It's very festive for the summer though!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed another Gossip Girl inspired blog post!

And who am I? That's another secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO.

-Gossip Girl (aka Thea)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images