Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Beauty Picks 2016 ♡

Friday, July 22, 2016

Hello friends! The 2016 Nordstrom Anniversary sale is open to the public today and will last all the way to August 8th. Nordstrom is having some great sales right now, and today I am going to share with you some beauty picks that I think would be great to pick up if you are in the market for new makeup. Beware- your bank account might not appreciate this sale as much as you will! 

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

If you only want to buy one beauty item at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I would spend your money on a nice palette. Whether it be an eyeshadow or face palette, they are always good deals. You get a bunch of different products all together in a convenient palette and don't have to pay the price of each separate thing included in the palette. Usually the palettes are cheaper than buying all the individual products.

I've always wanted to try eyelash enhancers. My eyelashes are sooo short and applying mascara can become difficult, as well as time consuming. I would love to have eyelashes that are long and full!

I hope you guys find this post helpful and find some amazing deals at the sale! Tell me what you buy!

Thea ♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images