5 Makeup Products I'd Recommend To A Friend! ♡

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Hey Guys! My name's Alex! Today i'm doing a guest blog post on Thea's blog. Can I first just say a huge thank you to Thea for giving me this opportunity, i'm thrilled to be writing this post! So if you don't know about me, my blog is iBeauty and Thea will be writing a post on there.

1. Revolution- Ultra Contour Palette


This is probably my favourite palette I own! It's quite a new addition to my makeup collection and i'm so happy I bought it. This is the only product I've been using for contour for the past two weeks. It's so easy to blend, the tones in the powders are beautiful and the highlighters are amazing!

2. Tanya Burr- Perfect Brows Palette

I use this everyday for my brows! Sometimes I even use it as eyeshadow. It's so easy to blend and the colours are beautifully pigmented. This is also kind of like a staple palette because the colours are so useful! 

Revolution- Pro Fix Oil Control

You can get this product "Normal" instead of Oil Control so anyone can get one. I have definitely noticed a difference in my finished makeup and it stays on my face all day! I definitely recommend this for people who struggle with oil.

Collection- Lasting Perfection Concealer

This is also a new addition to my makeup collection and i'm already in love! I have it in "Fair" as i'm very pale, it is the lightest shade. I have very oily skin and I would recommend this for people with all skin types as I've heard great things from people with dry or normal skin.

This is supposedly a very good dupe for the Benefit Hoola Bronzer so that's always a bonus! It's an amazing colour for me personally and i'm very pale so i'd recommend it to pale  people too, however it might be good for darker skin tones too. It's a little hard to blend but when it's blended fully it is beautiful!

Thank you for reading guys and I hope you check out my blog!

Love,
Alex


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images