Casual St. Patrick's Day Outfit, Makeup and Hair Look ♡

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Here is a fun outfit that is perfect for a St. Patrick's Day party or if you just want to be more festive! This outfit incorporates a lot of green and is more casual and laid back than the other outfit I put together in my previous post. I hope everyone has a lucky St. Patty's Day! ♡



Earrings- Party City
Bracelets- JCPenney
Stickers- Party City
Sneakers- Nordstrom
Socks- Overstock
Necklace- Party City
Phone Case- Cafe Press
Long Sleeve Shirt- Etsy
Leggings- Calvin Klein
Headband- Kirklands
Oil Blotting Sheets- Sephora
Mascara- Bobbi Brown
Lipstick- Smashbox
Purse- Michael Kors
Foundation- Urban Decay
Primer- Clinique
Bronzer- Lorac
Eyeshadow- NYX
Eyeliner- YSL

This outfit is pretty crazy and out there, but it shows a lot of spirit for St. Patrick's Day. You can add fun inexpensive decorations to your look such as stickers, headbands, earrings, plastic bracelets and necklaces. I suggest getting these things from a party store, such as Party City because you can usually find a lot of cool stuff that's really inexpensive. Since this is a casual outfit, I would wear my hair in a loose pony tail or bun, with some pieces hanging out to frame my face. You should keep a clean looking face with a lightweight foundation and adding some shimmery bronzer. Finish the look with a swipe of red lipstick, which will look great with all the green.  

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post and found inspiration for your St. Patrick's Day look!

Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are my own :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images