OOTD: 2.20.16 ♡

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Here is my outfit of the day from 2 weeks ago. I went out to lunch with two of my friends at The Cheesecake Factory, and we went shopping at the mall afterwards! ♡


Necklace- Baked Beads
Sweater- Tex by Max Azria
Skirt- Zara
Boots- Forever 21

I think this outfit is perfect for the Winter/Fall time, because the colors are darker and the sweater will keep you warm if its cold outside. I got this skirt at the airport on my way home from my trip to London. It's super cute, and feels like a suede material. I also like how it has buttons in the middle of the skirt, which reminds me of the 80's and 90's when button down skirts were popular. 

Moisturizer- Lancome
Primer- Pur Cosmetics
Foundation- Rimmel London
Setting Powder- Laura Mercier
Bronzer- Wet n Wild
Highlighter- Becca
Eyeliner- Essence of Beauty
Eyeshadow- Too Faced
Mascara- Benefit
Eyebrow Pencil- Anastasia
Eyebrow Pomade- Anastasia
Eyebrow Gel- Anastasia
Eyelash Curler- Revlon

I ordered my favorite food ever- pasta! 

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great day :)

Disclaimer: All thought, opinion and photos are mine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images