Spring Break 2016: Bikini/Swimwear Trends ♡

Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Break officially starts today for me! I am not going to the beach over Spring Break, because I am going college touring. I know a lot of people go to the beach over break, so I made a list of all the different swimwear trends for Spring and Summer! I love buying swimsuits, because there are so many fun prints, patterns and styles. I really think that there is a swimsuit for everyone and every body shape. I hope you guys have a great Spring Break and that you find some inspiration from this post. Check out my Pinterest bikini board to see more bathing suits that I'm loving for the Spring and Summer! ♡

Light Blue Bikini Top- TopShop
Maroon Wrap Top- Suboo 
Halter Coral Bikini Top- Mikoh
Strappy Black and White Top- Mikoh
Black Crochet Halter- Style Moi
Triangle Bikini- Look Book Store
Blue Tie Die Halter- Beautiful Halo
Bralette Bikini- Rip Curl
Crochet Trimmed Bikini- Kiini
Pink One Piece- Tart
Black and White One Piece- Etro

Strappy Backs-
Lately I have been loving bathing suits with really intricate straps on the back! They look really  cool and fun, and they also form really pretty designs. Fun strappy backs add a nice touch to an otherwise plain bikini top. 

High-Neck Lines-
High neck lines are extremely popular right now, and swimwear companies are finally adopting this trend! It gives good coverage while also looking super cute and stylish.

Crochet-
Crochet has also come into style, and there are some crochet bikini tops that can also be worn as barrettes and crop tops! Crochet bikini tops are perfect for the Spring and Summer and are always made in pretty designs. 

Bralettes-
These are super comfortable and really cute. They give a sporty and athletic look and offer good support.

One Pieces-
One pieces are back in style! There are some really cute one pieces with cute straps and fun prints. One pieces also give you a lot more coverage and won't slip off you if you are doing a lot of swimming and water sports.

Stores-
Here are some of my favorite swimwear stores! Some are more pricier, and some are more cheaper.

L. Space- www.lspace.com
Victoria's Secret- www.victoriassecret.com
Athleta- www.athleta.com
Pac Sun- www.pacsun.com
Lookbook Store- www.lookbookstore.co
Triangl- www.triangl.com
Forever 21- www.forever21.com

Thanks for reading my post! I hope these trends have helped you in picking out your swimsuits for this Spring and Summer ♡

Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are mine :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images