Fancy St. Patrick's Day Outfit, Makeup and Hair Look ♡

Monday, March 07, 2016

St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner- March 17th! I usually don't celebrate or do much on St. Patrick's Day, but I wear a little pop of green sometimes. I have put together a look that is St. Patrick's Day themed. I think this kind of look would be great if you are going out to eat and just want a few little subtle pops of green without going all out. It's pretty sophisticated and chic, and the outfit won't hurt people's eyes when they look at you, because it incorporates darker greens! ♡



Bracelet- Alex & Ani
Necklace- Dogeared
Makeup Bag- TopShop
Lipstick- NARS
Jeans- TopShop
Phone Case- Michael Kors
Eyeliner- Clarins
Foundation- Too Faced
Mascara- Lorac
Perfume- Jo Malone
Primer- Smashbox
Eyeshadow- Urban Decay
Bronzer- Lorac
Brow Gel- Anastasia

I think this outfit is perfect for St. Patrick's Day, because it looks like a regular outfit, but still throws in some green spirit! You can add small little clover accessories and other lucky symbols. For the makeup, I think it's great if you throw in a red lip color, because red and green compliment each other perfectly (they are complimentary colors after all!). You don't want to have too much red mixed in with your green, because that will look too Christmasy. Green eyeliner will also be a nice pop of color, and the silver eyeshadow will make your eyes stand out even more. For hair, I would do a loose messy ponytail or curl it!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the post and found inspiration for your St. Patrick's Day look!


Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are my own :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images