Ipsy Glam Bag Review | November 2016

Monday, November 28, 2016

Hey everyone! Today I am going to be sharing with you what I received in the November Ipsy glam bag. I just recently subscribed to Ipsy, which is a beauty subscription box that sends you 4-5 products a month for $10.  I only bought the November bag, because I wanted to try it out first before I committed to a whole year. Once you sign up, you fill out a questionnaire that will determine the kinds of products that will be sent in your bag each month. I think it is such a great idea, because the bags are personalized and customized just for you. 

I did some research before I bought the bag and compared it to other beauty subscription boxes like Birchbox. I decided on Ipsy because they focus more on makeup products, while Birchbox focuses more on skin and hair care. 

Another thing I enjoyed about Ipsy was that you can earn points by reviewing products you have received or by referring friends. You can click here to use my referral link if you'd like- http://bit.ly/2gQa9jx. You can use these points to redeem extra products in your next glam bag.

M Y  B A G  I N C L U D E S
-Benefit POREfessional Primer (3.0mL) // http://bit.ly/2gfSleE
-VERB Ghost Oil (17mL) // http://bit.ly/2geTBPu 
-LAQA & Co. B’lighter in Peacher’s Daughter (2.7g) // http://bit.ly/2gfRPxs
-The Balm Mad Lash (2.5mL) // http://bit.ly/2gaSsa0
-Skone Brow Wand in Chocolate (.3g) // http://bit.ly/2geSe3k
I already have this primer and I really love it. It's great at smoothing over pores and imperfections. It also makes your skin makeup look flawless and makes it easier to apply foundation and concealer. This product was a trial size which is perfect for makeup beginners so they can test out a new primer. 

This hair smoothing oil smells nice and makes my hair feel smooth and shiny. I like to use it on the ends of my hair. I also use it on any spots that are frizzy. 

L A Q A  &  C O .  B ’ L I G H T E R  I N  P E A C H E R ' S  D A U G H T E R
This is a creamy gel pink highlighter. The color is really pretty and looks nice on tan skin. It is perfect for highlighting cheekbones and can also be used as blush. It gives a nice healthy glow to the skin.

I really love this mascara! The wand is great for lengthening and volumizing your lashes. The small bristles are also good for separating the lashes so they don't look clumpy or give a spidery effect. 

This is one of my favorite products from this glam bag. The shade matches my brows nicely and the brow wand is dual-ended. On one side is a brow pencil and on the other side is a spoolie to comb out your brows. The brow pencil doesn't make my brows look too harsh and the product is very easy to blend out to give a more natural look to you brows. 

My favorite product from my November glam bag is the...
SKONE BROW WAND IN CHOCOLATE

I resubscribed to Ipsy for the December glam bag because I really loved my November bag. If you're interested in receiving a glam bag of your own, you can sign up here

Thanks so much for reading!
Thea
xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images