Outfit and Makeup Look for a Night Out

Monday, November 14, 2016

Hey everyone! I recently went out to dinner for my friend's birthday at the Melting Pot. I spent a really long time doing my makeup and picking out my outfit. Hopefully my outfit and makeup look will give you inspiration for your night out look!

O U T F I T
Choker (discontinued from Forever 21) - Pacsun (similar)
Shirt - LA Made
Skirt (discontinued from H&M) - Poshmark (sold all over Poshmark)
Shoes - J.Crew

M A K E U P
Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
Benefit POREfessional Face Primer
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer (almond)
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer (light/medium)
Essence Eyeliner (black)
ELF Cream Eyeliner (black)
Morphe 35T Palette
Revlon Lash Curler
Benefit Roller Lash
Essence False Lash Princess
Maybelline Volum Express Colossal
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Blonde (for brows)
Maybelline Brow Gel (transparent)
Benefit Dandelion Dew
Profusion Contour Palette
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (bronze)
Benefit Cha Cha Tint

Thanks for reading!
Thea
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images