My Go-To Fall Workout Outfit #flirtyfallflatlay

Sunday, November 06, 2016


Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing with you my favorite Fall workout outfit. You wouldn't think shorts and a tank top would be a typical "fall" workout outfit, but if you live anywhere South, you know where I'm coming from. It's the beginning of November but Charlotte still has weather in the mid-80's. 

I was inspired by Adore Me's Pinterest and their new fitness wear, to create my own fall outfit look. Adore Me's mission is to encourage, inspire and recognize body positivity and confidence. I think this is such a great statement because it's all about empowerment and embracing your own body. 

For my outfit, I chose is a blue sports bra from Lululemon which I got on sale for $29 a few months ago. I love how strappy it is, and I think the color is so pretty! I also chose a grey tank top from Gap's Be Inspired collection. Lastly, I chose my polka dot and striped Lululemon speed shorts. I think these are really unique and fun! 

Thanks for reading! Let me know what your favorite fall clothing items are!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images