Animal Cruelty Free Drugstore Makeup ♡

Friday, February 26, 2016

Now that I've started researching animal cruelty free makeup products, I've noticed that they are more expensive than other makeup products. There also aren't many drugstores brands that sell animal cruelty free makeup, so usually you have to buy from expensive brands. I have found a few makeup brands that are from the drugstore (so they're less expensive!), and I have listed some below. I wish there were more big drugstore makeup companies that were animal cruelty free, but sadly there isn't a large variety. I hope you enjoy and find this post useful when you are shopping for new makeup products at the drugstore! ♡



Concealer- NYX HD Concealer
Powder Contour Bronzer- Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer
Eyelash Curler- NYX Eyelash Curler
Gel Eyeliner- NYX Eyeliner Smudge
Eyeshadow Palette- Sonia Kashuk Eye Couture
Eyebrow Pencil- NYX Microbrow Pencil
Makeup Brushes- Sonia Kashuk Brush Set

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and pictures are mine :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images