Product Review: Wet n Wild Coverall Coverstick Concealer & Color Icon Bronzer ♡

Saturday, February 27, 2016

I bought the Wet n Wild Coverall Coverstick Concealer and the Color Icon Bronzer from CVS Pharmacy about a week ago. Wet n Wild is one of the few animal cruelty free makeup brands sold at drugstores. Their products are very affordable, so I wanted to test a few things out. I bought the bronzer for $4.39, and I got the concealer stick for $2.27. Below are my thoughts and opinions of these products! I hope you enjoy and find this useful! ♡


Bronzer-




I bought this bronzer in the shade 739 Ticket to Brazil. It works great for giving my skin some extra color, however I would need to buy a darker shade to contour my face. The bronzer is matte, so it doesn't have much shimmer in it. I also like using this product as eyeshadow, because I think it looks very natural and nice. It is a big product so it should last me a long time, and it's also very cheap- only $4.39. Another good thing about this bronzer is that it has a SPF of 15, so it will give you a little protection from the sun. The downside of this product is that it only comes in 3 shades, but they're pretty universal. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a cheap drugstore bronzer that is animal friendly. This product will add warmth to your face, and you can contour with it if it's a little darker than your skin tone.

Concealer-



I bought this concealer in the shade medium at the drugstore for only $2.27. I'm not a huge fan of this product, mainly because it's not very creamy so it doesn't glide onto the skin smoothly. It's hard to get a lot of product on the skin, because it's so dense. It also only has 3 shades. I do think this product covers up small little blemishes or outbreaks on my face, but I would only use it on a small part of my face. It looks a little cakey, and I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin, just because I found it hard to apply. I had to press very hard on my face to get more product to come off, but for only $2.27, I think the concealer is great for covering up a pimple or blemish here and there. 

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are my own :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images