Happy Valentine's Day! ♡

Monday, February 15, 2016

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and got to spend time with their friends, families and loved ones! ♡


I'm really excited to read Pride and Prejudice! I am reading Sense and Sensibility right now, and I'm really enjoying it! I am also looking forward to to trying out this Andalou Naturals facial moisturizer. I've been needing a new moisturizer, and this one is animal cruelty free and vegan! I think I am going to start only wearing and using beauty and makeup products that are animal cruelty free. I looked up a list of what makeup brands still test on animals, and it was surprising to see how many big makeup companies still do.
  

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are mine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images