My First Blog Post

Friday, December 04, 2015

Intro to Thoughts by Thea

Hello all! My name is Thea C., and this is my first blog post on Thoughts by Thea! I am a high school student who loves fashion, makeup and beauty! I also like traveling, sports, and animals. I have wanted to start a blog for a while now about all things fashion and beauty! I will be writing about product reviews, makeup for kids in high school and everyone else, how to save money on clothes and makeup, drugstore makeup dupes for high end products, tips and tricks on the right beauty products and clothes for you, outfits for different occasions and much more! Definitely leave a comment if you have any questions! Thanks for reading and look forward to exciting blog posts!


Please comment below and subscribe to my email list to get emailed when I make a new post :)

Disclaimer: This picture was taken by me

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images