2015 Beauty, Fashion & More Favorites: Bags, Shoes, Clothes and Jewelry

Monday, January 11, 2016

Here are some of my favorite things from 2015, including bags, shoes, jewelry and clothing. Thanks for reading!


Bags
 This is a cross-body bag that I have been loving using this year! This is a Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. bag that I bought at Saks OFF 5th, which is a Saks outlet store. I bought it for $90, and it usually retails for $195. I love this bag, because it can actually hold a lot of stuff and it's very versatile. You can wear it as a cross-body bag, or you can shorten the straps to make it a shoulder bag. I don't usually carry to much in my purse, so this is a perfect size.

Shoes
 These are some of my favorite pairs of shoes. I like wearing my Asics sneakers, because they provide your feet with a lot of support and are perfect for running or just walking if you want to be comfortable. I also like my mint green Vans, because they are a perfect boost of color for the Spring and Summer. I also have been loving my grey Hunter rain boots, because it has been raining a lot recently where I live. My feet never get wet, and they also are really warm when paired with my boot socks. During the Fall and Winter, I have been wearing my maroon Forever 21 ankle boots. They can be worn with almost any outfit, and the heel is only 1.25 inches, so they don't hurt my feet. When it gets warmer, I wear my leather Franco Sarto sandals often, because I like how they wrap around my ankle and also can be worn with everything since they're leather.

Jewelry
 The top left bracelet, is from Handpicked, that I received from a friend for my birthday. The bottom left bracelets are from Alex & Ani- the silver on has a T on it and the gold one is of a flower. I like wearing these two bangles together, and I love how they have an inspiring message that comes with the bracelets. I wear the top right bracelets together in a stack, and I also received them from a friend. I received the bottom right bracelet as a Christmas present. 

These are some of my favorite earrings. I like to wear the top two earrings when I wear a flowy boho shirt. The pearl earrings are from Macy's, and I wear them if I want to seem more put together or fancy. I also like wearing the other 2 earrings if I'm wearing a plain shirt, and want to add more of a statement piece to my outfit. The bottom right earrings are from Brighton.

The first two necklaces are from Handpicked, and I love wearing these as statement necklaces. The pearl necklace was my grandmothers, and I really like wearing them to make my outfit look ore fancy and classy. I also like wearing the gold bar necklace, as a simple accessory. The next necklace was given to me from a family friend from her trip to Morocco, and it's a Hamsa which protects against the evil eye. The next necklace is from Brighton, and then the last one was given to me from my Mom's cousin.

Clothes
Some of my favorite clothing items from this year include high waisted shorts and jeans, cropped sweaters and shirt, blanket scarves, large sweaters, high neck tops, long sleeve flowy white tops, halter tops and flowy dresses.

Thanks so much for reading! 

Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are my own

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images