Shoes Galore! DSW Inexpensive Shoe Haul

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My sister and I went on a shoe shopping hunt on Tuesday! We had a day off of school due to the snow, so we decided to do a little shopping... We went to DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse), and they had a bunch of different sales on shoes. I went a little shoe crazy when I saw brand name shoes on sale for $10-$20! They had a great selection of shoes, and I ended up buying three pairs. There were already great deals on clearance, and each shoe in the clearance aisle had a sticker with a color that corresponded to another discount. After that discount was applied, there was an extra 20% off all clearance items!


These are the three pairs of shoes that I bought! Some of the styles of colors of shoes that I got are sold out online at DSW, but you can always check in store to see what they have in stock!


Aldo Gweni Ballet Flat- ($70.00) $13.18
TOTAL- $52.70 (including tax)
SAVINGS- $139.86

These are the Kelly & Katie Isabel Patent Pump in the color grey. They have a slight bluish tint to them, which I really love. I purchased a size 6 1/2 in these.

I bought these Kelly & Katie heels for my DECA state competition, which is in March. DECA is a chapter club at my high school that is all about business and marketing. We have to dress up and wear business/work clothes, so I though these heels would be perfect. These were 50% off the clearance price and then an extra 20% off that price. I ended up buying them for $15.98, which is a great deal.

These are the Aldo Gweni Ballet Flats in the color Bone.They are super soft and comfortable, and there is pretty gold detailing on the heel of the shoe and on the tips on the bows. They were 70% off of the clearance price, and then an extra 20% off of that price. I only paid $13.18 for them, which is a steal! I got them in a size 6 1/2. 

I also got these shoes for my DECA competition too, so that if my feet are hurting, I can slip on these comfortable flats. They are still sophisticated, and I think I can get a lot of good wear out of them, since they are a neutral color.

These are the Franco Sarto Gustar Flat Sandal in the color Coral Le. I know it's definitely too cold to be wearing sandals anytime soon, but these were on a pretty good discount as well. They were 50% off the clearance price and then an extra 20% off on that price. I paid $19.98 for them, and I got them in a size 6 1/2.

I love the color of these, and I already have a pair of Franco Sarto sandals in a regular leather and silver color (click this link to see them). Franco Sarto sandals are extremely comfortable and well made. They are my favorite brand of leather sandals, and they are very cute!

Thanks for reading! Hopefully you can find some inexpensive shoes on your shopping trip!

Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are mine!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images