2015 Beauty, Fashion & More Favorites: Skincare

Monday, January 04, 2016

Hello everyone! Today, I am going to be sharing with you my favorite things from 2015! I have quite a lot, so I have split this up into multiple posts based on the type of product. These are my favorite skincare items of 2015. I hope you enjoy! 


Skincare

Just for reference, I have combination skin, which means it gets oily and dry.
 Coconut Oil- I love using coconut oil on my face! Coconut oil has many benefits, and can be used on your hair and skin. I put some of the coconut oil in a plastic container in my bathroom. Then, at night I put some in my hands, which instantly liquefies it. Next, I rub it all over my face, which takes off all my makeup! I like using this, because it doesn't hurt when it gets in your eyes, and it will take anything off, including waterproof makeup. Since it is an oil, the makeup and oil will stay on your face until you rinse it off with water... so you may look like a raccoon until you rinse your face! Another cleansing oil I love that is more on the pricier side is the Laura Mercier Purifying Cleansing Oil. I used to use this product all the time, but coconut oil is a cheaper alternative!

Clarisonic Mia 2- I use my turquoise Clarisonic Mia 2 about every other night to exfoliate and cleanse my face. It gets rid of dirt and oil that build up on your face throughout the day. I got my Clarisonic as a present from my family, and I have noticed a huge difference in my skin! I use it with whatever face wash I am using at the moment, and it drastically reduces or gets rid of any breakouts the next morning. The only downside to this product is that you are supposed to change the brush heads every 3 months. I haven't gotten around to buying a new one, so I've been using the same one for almost a year now... my bad. It still works fine though.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream- My face gets really dry in the Winter, so this moisturizes and nourishes my face over night. I put this on my face right after I use my Clarisonic, so it will sink in and hydrate my face. 

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Tonic- This toner is great, because it takes off any makeup that may still be left on my face, and it balances out my face, so it's not too dry or too oily. I love using this at night on a cotton pad, because it ensures that my face is perfectly clean and happy!
Predire Paris Argon Oil Facial Peeling Gel with Vitamin E- I really like using this product after washing my face when I'm not using my Clarisonic. It's not messy and it's really easy to apply over your face. You use it like a face mask and keep it on for as long as you really want.

Deep Sea Cosmetics Sensual Dead Sea Body Salt Scrub- This salt scrub smells really good and works wonders on your skin! I usually put it on my hands when they get dry or crusty, and once I wash the scrub away, they feel so soft and smooth. You can also use this body scrub on your legs or arms to make them look shiny and feel amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs a good exfoliating scrub!


Thanks for reading! 



Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are mine :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images