2015 Beauty, Fashion & More Favorites: Sunglasses, Hair and Perfume

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Here are my favorite sunglasses, hair products and tools, and perfumes of 2015!


Sunglasses
BP Nordstrom Metal Rim Cat Eye Sunglasses in Tortoise- I love these sunglasses, because they are so unique and look good with my face shape. I like the tortoise shell and gold combination, and they were only $12!

Silver Aviator Sunglasses- I have used these sunglasses so much, and they are a classic pair that everyone should own! They look good on all face shapes, and you can find them for cheap at many stores that sell sunglasses.

Perfume
Prada Candy Perfume- I have the sample size of this perfume that I like to throw in my purse or clutch. This scent does smell a little like candy and smells like caramel with hints of vanilla.

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Kiss Perfume- This perfume smells very fresh and flowery. It's a perfect girly scent!

Hair Tools and Products
Revlon Straightener- I bought this straightener from Target a few years ago, and I've really liked it! It gets hot pretty fast, and it has a variety of temperature settings. It also glides over your hair nice and smooth.

Heat Protectant Glove- This came with the HSI Professional straightener that is shown in the picture below. I always use this glove when I'm using a heat tool, so I don't get burned. It's worked very well so far, and I've never gotten burned by my straightener or curling iron.

TRESemme Hairspray- I have a travel size can of this hairspray that works really well. I spray it once I've curled or straightened my hair, and it keeps on the pieces of hair in place.

Garnier Fructis Moroccan Oil Once I take a shower, I put this oil in the ends of my hair. This makes it easier to comb out my wet, tangly hair. I also use this product when my hair is really frizzy or when I want my hair to be shiny and smooth.

SG Dry Shampoo- I use this dry shampoo on the days I don't wash my hair, and it makes my hair less greasy and oily. You can also train your hair to produce less oil by washing it less, and using dry shampoo. If you wash it very often, then your head produces a lot of oil, since it knows that you'll strip it of its oils later when you use shampoo in the shower. 

Conair Curling Iron (click here for review)- I really like making bouncy, beachy waves with this curling iron. It makes your waves look very natural, and can also be used like a curling wand.

HSI Professional Straightener- I bought this straightener off of Amazon after I read all the amazing reviews. It came with the heat protectant glove shown above, and it works really well! It heats up super fast and also automatically shuts off after a certain time. It goes all the way to 450 degrees, and will straighten your hair super fast. It also came with argon oil which makes your hair look perfectly straight, shiny and frizzless. 

Thanks so much for reading!

Disclaimer: All thoughts, opinions and photos are mine :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images